Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MMD: Kuroi Mato Download

[UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 23, 2012]
No more DL! Yaay! =_=**

============================

Hi there~! It's me again~! (Finally!! You posted something, dimwit!) Please ignore the freaky voice in the parentheses~! (What?! I'm not freaky!!) Anyway, I edited a model by Skies-Down of deviantART and here she is~! Mato Kuroi~! Still in W.I.P. mode...

Just to say, I'm not mistaken. It's really W.I.P. and R.I.P.~!! W.I.P. mean "Work in Progress".

Yes, she is still in W.I.P. also known as BETA Mode. I got bored while editing her so I left a few useless bones in her structure which makes her move silly (when you load a motion data).

See here in my deviantART account here.

As requested and really important:

THE CREDITS:
SOFTWARES USED:
  • 【MMD】 MikuMikuDance
  • Paint (I got bored using Photoshop :P)

POSE DATA: (me)

EFFECTS [MME]: Diffusion3, and Adult Shader (I think that was it)

. . : : | |【~~~~~~+ U P D A T E +~~~~~~】| | : : . .
As of May 14, 2012

PHYSICS PROBLEM:

Okay... I was testing out the Mato model I just edit a few moments ago and I just found one problem... HER HAIR.

Well, it's not that severe and obvious. It just bugs me~! I think it's a physics problem so I took a look at it and removed useless physics. Still, no progress.

But I'll try my best to fix this darn bug and make her shine~!!

By the way, I'm still learning about physics so don't rush me or my brain will crash~!!
Like what happens in MMD if you overuse it.

Here's an image of what I'm currently doing:


. . : : | |【~~~~~~+ U P D A T E +~~~~~~】| | : : . .

As of May 18, 2012

She's finished~!!

Okay... Mato's hair is perfectly fine now~!! Thank you patience~!! All I have to do now is wait for the answer from and make a fancy README.

Anyone wants her? Well, you'll have to wait until Skies-Down replies to my note. Thanks for all the compliments, okay? ^_^

That's it for now~

(MODEL IMAGE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON)


. . : : | |【~~~~~~+ U P D A T E +~~~~~~】| | : : . .

As of May 19, 2012

SHE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD~!! Just go to my deviantART account there and find her yourself~! :D

~Okay, until then~!! 

=Hikari-V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer