Friday, June 1, 2012

[MMD] PD Len Kagamine (Hikari EDIT)


WANT HIM? XD

Before I go to school, I have to finish him!!!!

He's still in WIP. Yes, WIP! I have to re-weigh his clothes and delete some useless parts. For now, here's a preview of what he'll look like. Don't bother me for the pose, I can't pose him because of his clothes! >.>

HIS PROBLEMS: (That I have to fix)
  • Clothes re-weighing
  • Glitches
  • Clothes physics (Extra physics)
85% Complete

CREDITS:
EFFECTS [MME]: Adult Shader

P.S. I just really started editing him today >.> Like an hour ago... I failed on the other model I was editing before DX

. . : : | |【~~~~~~+ U P D A T E +~~~~~~】| | : : . .



Me no give him out~ (Even if Kanahiko-chan lets me~)

I'll only give him to friends~~ 
(Well, I don't have close friends in dA yet so, what the heck, he's mine alone~!!)

He's an easy edit so you can make him, too~

Someday, I might release him (and not feature him in any groups with less keywords so it will be hard to find him).

That's all~~

P.S. I am NOT A LEN FAN GIRL!! I just like teasing you guys~ X3

. . : : | |【~~~~~~+ U P D A T E +~~~~~~】| | : : . .

Finally, electricity~ But WHY?!?! I have to remake him because all the files was lost!! (Blame the lightning and me! I forgot to save a frickin' back-up!!! So... Now I got a few problems in my hands now~
  • Hat glitches---> Don't know how to fix it now...
  • A few bugs...
New picture~ Kanahiko-chan is fixing some bugs now~~~~ X3

. . : : | |【~~~~~~+ U P D A T E +~~~~~~】| | : : . .

Len: "I'm Ready for You"
He's up for download~!!! X3 Enjoy him~!! Download him here~ And read the README here~

Don't abuse, okay~? :3

2 comments:

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer