Monday, August 27, 2012

The New MMD Community's Sickness

Oh yes! We're in the new generation of MMDers now!! Woohoo! .... More like weeehew. *face palm*

During the old times in the MMD Community (My first go with MMD) the MMDers were so nice. They follow rules and there is peace. But now, there are so many things going on! Trolls, Drama... Seems like MMD's meaning is slowly changing.

OLD MMDC:
M = Miku
M = Miku
D = Dance

NEW MMDC:
M = Miku
M = Miku
D = Drama

I'm serious here people. The drama is everywhere and it is getting worse by the moment. It's like the cancer of the MMD. The cancer which spreads slowly but is getting worse. Oh well. 

But even though the drama is a spreading cancer, there are still people who tries to stop them. You know, the old MMDC people? Though they are trying their best, some quits and are "getting tired of it" lately. 

Me? I'm not a member of the Old MMDC. I WAS a member. You see, since the summer of my second year of high school (last year) up until now, it is my second go with MMD. Due to the fact that during my 5th - 6th Grade, our computer desktop sucks though I use MMD, I got "tired" of it so I stopped. A year later, I was living my happy life with Anime but then I got bored. I need something new. After second year, during summer, I though I could go back to MMD after seeing an Augmented Reality video that uses ARToolKit_MMD. It actually caught my interest and that was when I got back to MMD.

So yeah, the New MMDC's sickness is the cancer called "Drama". Yeah! Illegal edits, illegal re-distributions, trolls, spammers and so on. They NEVER disappear. When I say NEVER, I meant NEVER.

That concludes today's post XD I was bored and this came to my mind. So, happy day!

Oh and um, ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATSUNE MIKU!
Let's watch Miku's Live Concert on Nico Live Stream! It's on August 29 @ 7:00 PM (Japanese Time) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer