Friday, August 10, 2012

Wait... What? ちょっと。。。何?

I posted this on MikuMikuDance Wikia earlier today...

=[UPDATE]=

Now... That's a sigh of relief. Ginjishiさん took down the links because of updates. He's trying to update the readmes of his models...( ´∀`)Thanks Memoria-Pi of MMD Wikia for telling me.

All that's left now is Nerudoraさん。 Hmmm..

By the way, has anyone heard these two MMDers who is selling/giving away Windows 100% models? They really have big nuts as their brains... One made an account on DA and the other (once made an account on DA except that she deactivated it) transferred to tumblr. ( ̄へ ̄)

==================End of Update==================
Okay... I just noticed something.
I found an journal from DA asking whether or not Ginjishiさん stopped redistribution since the skydrive's contents were deleted. Also, I heard rumors that nerudoraさんstopped, too. (Bowlroll model dls are down) nerudoraさん's Twitter is also dead...

Can someone help us about this? I mean, update us what's going on with the Japanese Model Makers??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer