Saturday, September 15, 2012

Music Girl Miku for MMD

[Default] Music Girl Miku
Picture by Hikari Yamamoto
Pose by Zaicy
Project Diva -f- Miku
Picture from Flickr

And yes, I finally got the Music Girl Miku from the awesome SenseiTag. To all of you asking, what is Music Girl? Music Girl is an application for iPhones and can be downloaded in iTunes for free. I'm not pretty sure what the application does but I'm sure that it has two modules. The default module and the Spring Breeze module.









Anyway, this is the default module and like what everyone says:

[Default] Music Girl Miku = Project Diva -f- Miku

Really :D 

Here are other snapshots from deviant users who has her.

First Preview of Rigged Music Girl
Picture by SenseiTag
Finished picture of Music Girl
Picture by SenseiTag
Picture by HeartlessKoKoRo as a thank you to her friends

Picture and edit by HeartlessKoKoRo to make her look more PjD - f - like.
At the moment, I'm waiting for SenseiTag's answer to my note, asking if I can edit the model. I just want to add physics to her tie, fix a few glitches and then edit the texture to make her look perfect and more Project Diva -f- Style.

============================================

UPDATE AS OF 16 SEPTEMBER 2012 | 8:37 AM

I got a reply from SenseiTag and says it is okay! Yay! I can make Miku High QUALITY! :D
<-- You don't believe me? Here's a screenshot of the note I sent to SenseiTag.

I am now on the verge of editing Music Girl Miku and I hope I succeed to making her High Quality. Since this is what I promised myself, once I have Project Diva -f- Miku, I'll rig her to the best I could and make her high quality. Though I did not fully rigged Music Girl Miku because weling2010 said he can't give her to me (Go on! Give your MG Miku Rip to the BEST Riggers and don't give it to us PMD Editor noobs!) It'll still be okay since a friend rigged it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer