Saturday, September 22, 2012

Music Girl Miku Updates

After editing the textures
Watch me on DeviantART: HikariYamamoto47
So like I said, I'll make MG Miku the best! <3

This is what I've edited with her so far:

  • Edited textures
  • Gave her new toons and .SPH files
  • Re-made the hair physics
  • Edited some of her expressions

Though it's only a few, here's what she looks like -->
By the way, SenseiTag gave her tie physics so I don't have to worry about it.

I made a DT-ish toon and .SPH file to make her look DT-ish which gives out that PjD f aura XD

Afterwhich, I removed all of her pigtail bones and physics and replaced them with new ones. I copied kira33kira's style for adding the hair physics which went beautifully.


To everyone who'll ask: No, there is no secret whatsoever in this physics technique. Just hard work and patience :)

And so, the outcome and is still not finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unborn 8.0 Black Pointer